If you have kids and parents who are willing, one great way to have the best Halloween ever is by dressing up in themed family Halloween costumes. We gathered a few of our favorite ideas to get you started.
- 101 Dalmatians. Mom can dress up like Cruella De Vil, Dad as one of her henchmen, and all the kids as Dalmatians.
- Popeye. If you have a new baby, this is a great choice with Popeye, Olive Oyl, and Sweet Pea.
- Wizard of Oz. There are numerous character combinations you could do here, including the Wicked Witch of the West, Dorothy, the Wizard, the Cowardly Lion, Tin Man, and Scarecrow.
- Inside Out. A family of five can easily dress up as all the feelings from Inside Out—Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear.
- S’mores. Have two kids? Dress up the parents as graham crackers and the kids as a Hershey’s bar and a marshmallow.
- The Addams Family. For a spookier family costume, dress up as your favorite characters from the Addams Family.
- Harry Potter. Hagrid, Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna Lovegood, Dumbledore, the character options are seemingly endless.
- Star Wars. Another great choice with lots of character choices. Just make sure someone is dressed as Darth Vader.
Are you planning a family Halloween costume this year? Let us know in the comments below!