It may be winter here in New Jersey, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t fun things to do. Here at Muller Toyota, we are always having fun. Head outdoors and try some of these winter activities in Clinton.
- Red Mill Museum Village. This beautiful red mill is located right on the Raritan River. However, it is more than just a picturesque place. Step inside and you will find a fantastic museum that holds numerous artifacts from America’s past, including a WWI exhibit.
- Hunterdon Art Museum. This museum is also located on the beautiful Raritan River. It features local artists and also frequently offers art classes and other events.
- Spruce Run Recreation Area. Get some fresh air and head out to Spruce Run. You can go for a hike, go fishing on the lake, and even go camping. Through the end of February, the park is open until 4pm each day.
- Lake Solitude. For even more outdoor time, take a walk along Lake Solitude Dam in nearby High Bridge. It is part of the Columbia Trail. This is a great place for birdwatching, too.
- Patrick’s Day Parade. Every year, the city of Clinton celebrates St. Patrick’s Day with a grand parade. This year’s parade will be held March 11th at 2:30pm in downtown Clinton.
You don’t need to develop cabin fever this winter when you live in a city like Clinton, New Jersey.